Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)

Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)

Product Description

From the Manufacturer

Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (replaces SHS5200)

Be seen with this reflective neckband headphone that give you extra visibility - and safety -as well as great performance and comfort.

See all Product Description

Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 2.8 inches ; 5 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B003CJTR8M
  • Item model number: SHS5200/28
Price : $13.23
You Save : $11.76 (47%)
Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (Replaces SHS5200)

Technical Details

  • Philips Rich Bass Neckband Headphones SHS5200/28 (replaces SHS5200)
  • 24k gold-plated plug ensures an ultra reliable connection Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound
  • Ear cushions improve wearing comfort and bass response Comfort is enhanced for long-term use Ergonomic cushions improve wearing comfort and bass
  • Pull Relief System increases cable dependability Reflective neckband stays visible in the dark for safety
  • Single-sided cable reduces tangling and improves comfort Textile covered cable lasts longer and prevents tangling

Costumer Reviews

I wear these a lot , cause I walk dogs for a living. There are three great things about this product.

1. The bass quality is superb, I compared it to my old headset, which I threw out into the highway. It's because there is more airflow allowed to the speaker via three ducts

2. The cord is nylon wound.. yeah. it is not going to strip easily and is really durable.

3. Phillips attached a piece of elastic to give some added 'give' in case of random tugs. It works, and has save me about 7 times in a week.

The design is great too, they are comfortable, but not after a LONG time.

you wouldn't want them (or any behind the head phones) on a plane.

A great buy, they're gonna last too.

I did my research before buying this pair of headphones, and it was well worth it. Besides their comfort, the sound quality is excellent, and their construction is great, too! I've bough many pairs of headphones over the past few years and I've always been dissapointed when the earpads begin to tear off or the plastic coating on the cord begins to fray...not with this pair!

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP