ASUS NC1 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones

Product Description

ASUS NC1 active noise-cancelling headphones cancels upto 18 dB of noise with 87% efficiency. Great for blocking unwanted outside noise while listening to music. Coupled with its lightweight and comfortable design, the NC1 is perfect for travel.


ASUS NC1 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 7 x 3.6 x 5.8 inches ; 1.8 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item can only be shipped to the 48 contiguous states. We regret it cannot be shipped to APO/FPO, Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico.
  • ASIN: B0051UV69I
  • Item model number: NC1/BLK/ALW/AS
  • Batteries: 1 AAA batteries required. (included)

Price : $79.99
ASUS NC1 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones

Technical Details

  • Cancels upto 18 dB of noise with 87% efficiency
  • Lightweight and comfortable
  • Up to 100 hours of battery life on a single AAA battery with noise-cancelling on
  • Large 40 mm speaker driver for dynamic and powerful sound
ASUS NC1 Active Noise-Cancelling Headphones

Customer Reviews

Let me start by saying - I like the product. Where I work, there is a lot of noise from the factory floor. A lot of this is low frequency noise and the headset works well in this frequency range.

Examples:

1. I was wearing the headset with no audio input and the noise cancelling feature on while I sat at my desk on the computer. I was unaware that the boss was speaking to me until he touched me to get my attention.

2. In my home study, I wore the headset with the noise cancelling feature activated and it cut out a lot of the low frequency noise - the ceiling fan and the computer workstation low rumble.

3. In the kitchen, it had little affect against the TV. Its a big room and the noise bounces around a lot, and has a higher frequency range.

Overall, it works well against the low frequency noises around a user. Maybe the system is also adjusted to allow the wail of emergency sirens to pass through. Imagine someone driving a car with a set of these headphones on and with NC feature active! Police or ambulance sirens would be blocked out!

I bought the headphones to reduce the bass level frequencies coming from the factory floor. The headset gives good results in these frequency ranges.

After reviewing all the major brands that offer noise cancelling headphones on Amazon, I found Asus to be that best value without spending serious dollars. After initially receiving a faulty unit (of which Amazon immediately replaced), the second unit works well, is very comfortable for my large melon and truly blocks most outside noise. Asus represents great value and I would happily recommend this brand.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP