Coby Jammerz High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones CVE52PUR (Purple)

Product Description


Color: Purple
Coby Jammerez Stereo Earphone Purple Coby Jammerz High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones CVE52PUR (Purple)

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 3.1 x 6.9 x 1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B001S0WIC4
  • Item model number: CV-E52 PUR

Price : $3.99
Coby Jammerz High-Performance Isolation Stereo Earphones CVE52PUR (Purple)

Technical Details

  • In-ear isolation design blocks background noise
  • High-performance 9mm neodymium drivers for deep bass sound
  • 3.5mm L-shape stereo plug
  • Sound-isolating earbud design for maximum comfort
  • Available in an array of bright colors

Customer Reviews


After reading some of the reviews about these earbuds, I wasn't holding out any high expectations. Yet when I tried them I was happily surprised!
If you're looking for a pair of earbuds that will totally eliminate noise, then these aren't for you, but they definitely cut down background noise by a lot. (My family can attest to that :P ) I love wearing them while I'm doing something kind of loud, like the dishes and I want to listen to my music without turning the volume waaay up.
The color was great (I got hot pink) and when my sister saw them her first comment was "Wow! How cute!"
I have no complaints about sound quality. For the price ($5-$7), I'd say these earbuds are definitely an excellent buy!

I bought the Coby Jammerz Isolation Stereo Earphones in Pink for my daughter so that she would stop "borrowing" mine. I already have two pairs of Coby Isolation Stereo Earphones and for the price I've been very happy with them.
They are obviously not top of the line, but for listening to music when taking a walk, sitting at my desk at work or riding the commuter train they perform well. The earbud design definitely blocks out quite a bit of outside noise which is great and they're comfortable too. The only room for improvement on these would be to give the cord a little more length, but for around $5 I won't complain.
If you're looking for an inexpensive extra pair or need to replace one you or a child has lost, I highly recommend these. So far I haven't lost any, but if I were too it'll be much easier to accept than some of the higher priced headphones.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP