Coby MP3 Super Bass Digital Stereo Ep CVE31BLK (Black)

Product Description

Experience superior audio fidelity with the Coby CVE31 Isolation Stereo Earphones. Featuring an in-ear isolation design that blocks background noise and provides maximum comfort. Lightweight and convenient with high-performance 9mm neodymium drivers for deep bass sound.


Coby MP3 Super Bass Digital Stereo Ep CVE31BLK (Black)

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 8.5 x 4 x 1.5 inches ; 1.9 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B000V6D7P8
  • Item model number: CV-E31 BLACK

Price : $4.58
You Save : $5.41 (54%)
Coby MP3 Super Bass Digital Stereo Ep CVE31BLK (Black)

List Price : $9.99

Technical Details

  • In-Ear Isolation Design Blocks Background Noise
  • High-Performance 9Mm Neodymium Drivers For Deep Bass Sound
  • 3.5Mm L-Shape Stereo Plug
  • Sound-Isolating Earbud Design For Maximum Comfort
Coby MP3 Super Bass Digital Stereo Ep CVE31BLK (Black)

Customer Reviews

These are honestly the worst earbuds I've ever tried, and I think I've tried them all. I bought these to replace my Sony ones which had broken and been replaced multiple times. The sound quality was so poor, I couldn't even get through one song. Not even one minute of one song. I don't know anything about sound quality, I don't know what the problem was, but I know it was awful. I literally threw them out, and taped my Sony ones back together for one last hurrah. Don't waste your time or money.

I just wanted the cheapest earphones I could find so I bought these. In all the ones I had used before I never noticed any particular good or bad to them. But these have truly terrible sound quality. They also cut out quite frequently. Really should've spent a little more money.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP