High Quality Earbuds with Microphone; Packed in Beautiful Leather Covered Box - Great for a Gift

Product Description

Professionally packaged in a portable leather covered box, Clarify earphones w/ mic are High quality with SuperSoft sleeves designed for noise reduction. We believe that an earphone should have high quality sound, maximum comfort, and effective noise blocking. Available in 3 different sizes SuperSoft sleeves fit perfectly inside your ears, allowing you to comfortably enjoy your music non-stop while blocking outside noise.


High Quality Earbuds with Microphone; Packed in Beautiful Leather Covered Box - Great for a Gift

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 1 x 2 x 1 inches ; 2.1 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0062U61W8
  • Item model number: Max20

Price : $17.99
You Save : $7.74 (43%)
High Quality Earbuds with Microphone; Packed in Beautiful Leather Covered Box - Great for a Gift

Technical Details

  • Superior dynamic range and bass response
  • SuperSoft ear-canal design for effective noise reduction
  • 3 different ear sleeves for perfect fit and acoustics
  • Beautiful portable leather box to always carry the earphone with you
  • IPod. IPhone, Ipad, Android phones, BlackBerry compatible
High Quality Earbuds with Microphone; Packed in Beautiful Leather Covered Box - Great for a Gift

Customer Reviews

What music I do hear is good and crisp, but I get NO BASS at all. That is, not unless I push the button on the cord of the Right earbud. If I hold it down I can get GREAT sound...but I'm not looking for something that requires me to do that just to hear a full range of music. They are comfortable, but I would pass these up for a set of the next higher priced brand (that's also a better known brand that this) if I were you.

Maybe I just got a bad pair, but I wouldn't get these again.

Nice looking headset in a really nice carrying case that came in a nice box. Music didn't sound too bad, althought the volume was a little low. Unfortunately, the volume was almost too low to even hear a phone call and the microphone did not work at all. I tried unplugging and reseating the plug and even retried the stock headset to compare.

Guess I'll try another brand, since replacement was not one of the options offered to me.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP