Plantronics DuoSet Convertible Noise Canceling Headset
Customer Reviews
Totally not worth it. I and 2 other colleagues at work have these and we are constantly on the verge of screaming into the headset so that our customers can hear us.
Buy this if you don't mind the person on the other end of the line asking you to "Please, speak up!" Absolute garbage as far as I'm concerned. I've used $20 headsets that work better.
I needed a Headset for my new job. I chose the Plantronics H141N for the price. It's been more than worth it! No more neck aches. It has great sound quality and is comfortable. Although, I did not care for the over-the-ear mode because I have to put the headset on and off so many times during my day. Highly recommend this set.
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 7 x 5.6 x 2.2 inches ; 5.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00004Z7FQ
- Item model number: H141N
Price : $62.61
You Save : $53.34 (46%)

Product Description
Whether worn over-the-ear or over-the-head, the convertible style DuoSet allow you to make good use of your hands to multi-task. The headset is comfortably secure, and the sound quality is superb.
List Price :
Technical Details
- Convertible over-the-ear or over-the-head phone headset for hands-free communication
- Call Clarity and SoundGuard Plus technology delivers acoustic clarity
- Noise-canceling microphone filters background commotion for clearer audio
- Soft ear cushion provides daylong comfort
- Quick disconnect feature lets user walk away while wearing headset

Post a Comment