Skullcandy Fix In Ear Buds White/Chrome

Customer Reviews


I am an audio snob; I'll admit to that. So, for the longest time, I couldn't understand why anyone would bother with ear buds. What a waste of good music, I thought. Besides, they're uncomfortable. Well... my husband finally convinced me to just try these on one day. "Surprised" doesn't even begin to describe my reaction -- I was shocked how well these snuggled into my ears and flabbergasted by how well they reproduced my favorite songs! Now, please understand that I always rip my audio files to a lossless format (audio snob, remember?), so I expect them to sound robust and accurate. They did. The fit is remarkable as well; in fact, they seal in so well I could probably use them as earplugs. Needless to say, I was impressed, and I've been converted... for this particular pair of ear buds at least. They even come with a handy little case. What more could you want? Well, the inline mic on the cord isn't a bad addition. It means I can answer my phone without pulling these out. The integrated track control buttons are convenient as well... icing on the cake if you ask me. Skullcandy really outdid themselves with this line, and (as much as I hate to admit I spent this kind of money on something silly like ear buds) these are very much a prized possession now!

The FIX in ear buds made by Skullcandy are in a word excellent. I received the ear buds as a replacement for my 50-50 ear buds which failed after about a year. I have owned the FMJ ear buds also. I was hoping that these ear buds would be at least as good as the FMJ (Full Metal Jacket) ear buds. I was pleasantly surprised to find that these ear buds blew the FM J. ear buds out of the water. The quality improvement in the sound is remarkable. Since the FMJ ear buds already have a great sound.
First of all, the FIX works great. The ear buds stayed in your ears and never need to be adjusted. The comfort level is very good. I do strenuous work wearing them and no matter what I'm doing they stay in place.
I was somewhat worried about the design as regards to durability. I am used to the manifold casing used in the Titan and FMJ models. Upon inspecting the design I can see that machining this type of design in metal would have made the ear buds extremely expensive. Nevertheless the important thing is that the rear acoustic port is made of metal. One of the first things that I did was crank my equalizer up as high as I could to see where the distortion became apparent. Here is where the difference from the FMJ's buds was really apparent. I could go to levels that were impossible with the FMJ ear buds.
Now I understand the comparisons with other gear buds like Bose and Beats. They're all great ear buds, however these ear buds have a spectacular sound at a reasonable price. Since durability has always been the Achilles' heel of your buds the option of having a lifetime guarantee is a bonus. Not only that. Skullcandy gives you the option of upgrading the replacement ear buds if you choose to pay the difference on a more expensive model. I would also like to mention that the turnaround for guarantee replacement is around 12 working days. This is actually excellent customer service.
So if you happen to be in a position to try other types in comparison, please do so and I think you'll come to the same conclusion that I did. This is a great product.

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Buds White/Chrome
Price : $54.24
You Save : $15.71 (22%)
Skullcandy Fix In Ear Buds White/Chrome

Product Description


The Skullcandy Fix Bud headphones feature a 13.5 speaker diameter, and is made of the highest quality materials to offer a high-quality sound.

Technical Details

  • Fix In Ear Buds
Skullcandy Fix In Ear Buds White/Chrome

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP