Able Planet NC192B Noise Canceling Headphones

Able Planet NC192B Noise Canceling Headphones

Product Description

The Able Planet NC192B Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones features an adjustable headband, superior sound quality and clarity, patented LINX AUDIO technology, in-line volume control for easy adjustment to safe listening levels (no more hunting for the volume control) and state-of-the-art active noise cancelation (ANC). With over 30 International CES and CTIA awards, the sound quality of the Able Planet NC192B Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones will delight even the most discernable ear.


Product Details

  • Item Weight: 13.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 13.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0050JBXD4

Price : $49.99
Able Planet NC192B Noise Canceling Headphones
Able Planet NC192B Noise Canceling Headphones

Costumer Reviews

Sound quality on these are very good, especially for the price. I paid $45 in Nov'11. You can use these with or w/o the noise canceling turned on. I've read some complaints about humming noises when nothing's plugged in, but I haven't noticed anything like that. I just used these on a trip from CA to FL and they sounded great!

The only negative is the soft case, or should I say bag. I was worried about damaging these when I packed them in my backpack because the case is useless. I just bought the hard case that Able Planet has on their site and it fits perfectly. I would recommend getting the hard case too unless you can find a cheaper universal hard case. If these came with the hard case I would definitely have given them 5 stars....but, they didn't.

Great. Just great. Not amazing. But great.

I got these after my beats by dre broke. I have to say, these are much better than the 180 dollar beats solos. The bass is great, but not overpowered, the miss and dynamic ranges are all good, but it does lack in the highs. The headphones are not stylish at all, but are ultra portable, and the best headphones you can purchase for the price. If you want more bass go with sony xb series, and if you want more highs, look at some sennheisers or bose. But these are great for everything. I use them for rap, and classic rock. Both Lil Wayne and Billy Joel sound great coming through these bad boys

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP