ABLE PLANET NC200W True Fidelity Foldable Active Noise-Canceling Headphones (White)
Product Description
These headphones feature the patented LINX AUDIO with in-line volume control for easy adjustment to safe listening levels. They are a lightweight and comfortable fit that are ideal for working out, running or for interactive computer games. They feature a straight, dual entry 4 foot cord with 1/8” and 1/4” stereo adapters. They can be for use in computer ; language labs, stereos, personal computers, CD, DVD and MP3 players. For Use With or Without a Hearing Aid

Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 7 inches ; 15.7 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002PHM0VI
- Item model number: NC200W
You Save : $24.27 (24%)

Technical Details
- Foldable active noise-canceling headphones
- Award-winning sound quality with LINX AUDIO technology
- Maximum speech clarity
- Filters undesirable sound
- Reduces distortion
Costumer Reviews
BACKGROUND: Music aficionado and audiophile that is always on the lookout for the best bargain with the best looking or sounding equipment.
I've tried many headphones and many types of brands, including Sony, Sennheiser, Bose, Beats, Koss, Skullcandy, and Audio Technica. I only have the Sony MDR XD200 headphones. Since I got into the audiophile scene, I've been looking for decent headphones. I've never heard of Able Planet, but I decided to give them a try.
STATS:
20-Hz to 20-kHz
1 kHz sensitivity
3.5mm plug
FEATURES:
Active noise cancellation (needs 1 AAA battery to use)
foldability
noise level scroll on cord
"leather" ear cups
COMES WITH:
Airplane adaptor
1/4" home stereo adaptor
pouch
Music: my music tastes range from classical to hip hop and metal.
Good:
Works without the battery too (unlike Bose QC15 and Beats)
Hissing noise (doesn't feel like the pressure that Bose QC15 gives off b/c both are different frequencies. The frequency isn't as good, but it hurts a lot less too.)
cord length (Sony MDR XD200 has like 10 ft.....wtf)
Price (I got mine for $50)
Bad:
Hissing noise (it's there even with music, but you can turn it off to get rid of it)
Regular price
The ok:
Frequency response is alright....not too high, not too low, bass is ok
Cushion cups aren't as comfortable as Beats/Bose
The look is pretty fresh, white and pretty. Not as pretty as wooden/Beat headphones will ever be, though.
Yes, I am pretty happy with my purchase.
Ask me how this lasts in a few months.
I owned this product for 9 months and in those nine months they were generally a good product. They sounded good, were comfortable for a few hours at a time, and had good sound cancelling qualities. Not top end headphones but good enough for the price.
However, at the end of these 9 months the product broke in identical locations on other side of the ear peices due to apparently cheap materials. Following the failure, when I contacted the customer service department to honor their warranty, they refused saying that I had somehow used them in an improper manner.
In the end, the product is not worth the sound quality or their terrible customer service. Cheap materials means it will not be a lasting purchase. Spend a few more dollars and get a name-brand product with a helpful CS department.
Post a Comment