Amp'd Mobile XQS-109 3.5mm Noise Cancelling Headphones
Product Description
New Amp'd Mobile Noise Canceling Headphones. Model XQS-109 . Relax and escape the outside world! Noisy kids? Nagging spouse? Drown 'em out! C'mon, you know you want to! The Amp'd Mobile Noise Canceling Headphone XQS-109 has an active noise canceling feature that detects and reduces outside noise. The XQ-109 offers ultra-comfortable ear cushions and adjustable padded headband that provides a perfect custom fit. Transports you to a world without noise, where you can listen to your favorite music - and relax.. Includes:. Carry bag; 2 AAA Batteries; 3.5mm Headphone L-Plug; 3.5mm headphone i-plug; In-flight Dual Plug Adapter; Mobile Phone Adapters; Users Manual; Features:. Adjustable headband ; Noise reduction level: Up to 18dB at 300Hz ; Unbelievable Mobile Sound Quality ; Travel fold design for compact portability; Compatible With:. All phones that have a 3.5mm headset connector ; Apple: iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4; BlackBerry: Pearl 8110, 8120, 8130, Pearl Flip 8220 / Kickstart, Curve 8300, Curve 8310, Curve 8320, Curve 8330, Curve 8900, Bold 9000, Storm 9530 ; LG: Rhythm AX585 / UX585, Dare VX9700, Chocolate 3 VX8560, Incite CT810 ; Motorola: EM330, ROKR E8, Hint QA30, Krave ZN4, ZINE ZN5 ; Samsung: Instinct m800 (SPH-m800), TwoStep r470 (SCH-r470) ;
Product Details
- Item Weight: 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds
- ASIN: B0023SJCII


Technical Details
- Brand Name: Amp'D Mobile
Costumer Reviews
So I bought these headphones because I wanted to drown out the ambient noise in my office (people talking on speakerphones, idle cubicle conversations, etc) but I didn't want to pay high dollar for a pair of Bose or some other high-end set of phones. I came across these and the price was irresistible - so I decided to buy them and at least try them out. If they didn't do well, then I wouldn't be too upset because I didn't pay much. So here is my review:
Sound: The sound quality of these headphones are pretty good, not great - but pretty good. They seem to have a nice mix of hi's and lows as well as decent bass. Not a lot of bass, but enough that you get the effect of the music. The sound seems fairly crisp and clear - not like Bose quality but pretty good.
Bulk: These headphones look quite hideous when I put them on. Unfortunately, a lot of headphones look pretty hideous when I put them on (just my personal opinion). However, they collapse pretty nicely into a bundle and fit into the pouch provided (not a hard case so it doesn't "protect"). Bose and other high-end headphones come with hard shell cases to put the phones into.
Accessories: It comes with an array of provided accessories for the dual pronged airline connection as an example. It also has some other connections that I won't use (a couple for Motorola products). The cord of the headphones also detach as does other high end noise canceling headphones.
Noise-canceling: So, these do not compare to high end headphones like Bose or Able Planet, but they do pretty darned good! I was able to drown out most of the sound in my office when actively listening to music. Without music, you hear a very slight "hissing" sound. Also, without music you do hear some noises around you but these phones do pretty good to tame the noise. I'd say about 60% of ambient noise is decreased without music and about 80-85% with music. I don't think that's bad for the money I paid! And just recently, I got a chance to take them on the road - yep, Delta. I was surprised they did SO well on the plane. These phones did well to significantly decrease the humming sound heard on all airplanes. In fact, when I took them off for landing, it was like walking into another world. The humming was quite loud and obnoxious! I had no idea there were children crying and carrying on until I took the headphones off. I wanted to put my headphones back on but I couldn't. I can honestly say that these headphones did a pretty good job at keeping me sane during the flight.
All in all, for the price, these headphones are a must have. I still plan on purchasing a pair of high end headphones but these aren't going anywhere! I will keep them in my arsenal of headphones to choose from. Perhaps leaving these in my desk to use while working.
I work in an office with a few extremely loud coworkers in my area, where headphones are an absolute necessity. I've tried a couple pairs before that had bass boosting, but the ambient noise reduction on this set is great. For the price, these are an absolute steal. Highly recommended.
Post a Comment