Audio Technica ATH-ANC7B QuietPoint Active Noise Canceling Headphones
Product Description
?ATH-ANC7 QuietPoint® noise canceling headphones feature ANC circuitry effectively reduces environmental noise by up to 85% ?Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel ?Use for iPod®/iPhone®, MP3, CD/DVD and in-flight entertainment systems: remove detachable cable for noise canceling function without audio ?Closed-back design feature large aperture 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets ?Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery ?Fully integrated electronics-no external modules needed ?QuietPointTM active noise reduction up to 20dB ?Frequency response: 10Hz-25kHz ?Impedance: 300 ohms ?Includes 1/4" stereo adapter, airline adapter, AAA battery and carrying pouch
Product Details
- Item Weight: 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0045BBLHQ
Price : $134.49
You Save : $85.50 (39%)

List Price :

Technical Details
- Noise canceling headphones feature ANC circuitry effectively reduces environmental noise by up to 85%; Lightweight, compact design is ideal for travel
- Use for iPod®/iPhone®, MP3, CD/DVD and in-flight entertainment systems: remove detachable cable for noise canceling function without audio
- Closed-back design feature large aperture 40mm drivers with neodymium magnets
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without the battery; Fully integrated electronics-no external modules needed; QuietPointTM active noise reduction up to 20dB
- Frequency response: 10Hz-25kHz; Impedance: 300 ohms; Includes 1/4" stereo adapter, airline adapter, AAA battery and carrying pouch
Costumer Reviews
I have to admit that I am a bit fanatic about noise canceling headphones. I love the idea of listening to music and blocking out the sounds around me and locking the music and music alone into my head. I admit I have not had the courage to drop the big money down on some Bose. I HAVE got the highly rated Sony NC headphones which are quite good. I have a pair of able planet that are a big let-down for a big price. These Audio Technica headphones are GREAT! Great price compared to others. As soon as you hit the noise canceling switch you can "feel" the technology kick-in. It's like closing a door to the external world. As for the sound quality, they are the best I have heard of all noise canceling headphones I have used. I love classical music and have found the sound very clear and sharp heard through these. Battery is easy to replace with a sliding ear piece. They are very nice, comfortable and compact. Light enough so that I can use them for walks. Good fit - tight yet comfortable. As a nice bonus, they have 2 cords with them -1 for use with something like an iphone and the other with a home sound system. Tempting to get a second pair as a back-up...
I bought these to block out the party neighbours that have moved next door. I can now watch tellie without having to listen to doof doof through the walls. Relief Also have used them on planes and again fantastic.
Post a Comment