dr. Tech ANC-125B High-Grade Active Noise-Cancelling Headphone with case
Product Description
This active noise cancellation headphone combines outstanding sound quality with advanced noise-canceling and isolation technologies to provide a superior listening experience. The ANC-125B?s noise cancellation circuitry includes feedback technology that constantly monitors the noise cancellation process. As a result, the headphones eliminate up to 85 percent of extraneous background noise. The smooth pads also enhance comfort. These sound isolation features, the ANC-125B can be used with the active noise cancellation switched off. It folds flat, and when folded is slimmer than most competing models. Included with the ANC-125B are a slim carrying case, a detachable cord, airline dual plug adapter, and ?-inch plug adapter for use with many home audio and video components. The headphones use a single 1.5-volt AAA battery for powering the noise cancellation circuitry. Battery life is rated at about 50 hours.
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0050OS6ZW
- Item model number: ANC-125B
Price : $25.99


Technical Details
- Advanced noise-cancelling design offers 85% noise reduction for superior listening
- Noise-cancelling can be switched on/off, and is powered by AAA battery for up to 50 hours use
- Double housing for sound insulation; foam-cushioned ear pads for comfort and further isolation
- Headphones weight just 5.3 ounces, and fold flat to fit in included carrying case
- Includes four-foot detachable cord with airline and 1/4-inch adapters
Costumer Reviews
I think you get a little more than what you pay for with this product. Grant it it is not as effective as $400 noise cancellation headset, but it works fine for my application. I use my pair in my office, when not in meetings or on the phone I am writing or doing calculations on the computer, while performing these latter tasks I like to listen to classical of other type of soft music. This headset enhances the sound and at the same time reduces considerably the surrounding noises: HVAC, conversations in the hallway, etc...
In my search for a replacement set of noise-cancellation headphones, I came across this set from dr. Tech. I had never heard of this brand before, so I took a risk, and I am glad I did. While the sound quality is not the best, it is good. What makes these over-the-ear headphones a keeper is the noise-cancellation. Many decry noise-cancellation headphones for the hissing sound the unit makes while negating ambient noise. Said hissing is very minimal with these phones, making use even without music enjoyable. And having the detachable cord is a definite plus!
Pros:
Great noise-cancellation!
Soft, comfortable padding around ears and on the headband
Detachable cord
Fold-flat design
Cons:
Non-memorable sound
Note: Looking around a bit more, I discovered this same exact model with a different brand name (Coby). Not an issue for me due to the nice noise-cancellation ability.
Post a Comment