Kensington HI FI HEADPHONE-NOISE REDUCTION BULK PACK ( 33137 )

Kensington HI FI HEADPHONE-NOISE REDUCTION BULK PACK ( 33137 )

Product Description

Kensington Hi-fi Stereo Headphone 33137 Headphones ; Earphones


Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 7 x 6 x 2 inches ; 1 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B0006TIA48
  • Item model number: 33137

Price : $9.84
You Save : $5.15 (34%)
Kensington HI FI HEADPHONE-NOISE REDUCTION BULK PACK ( 33137 )

List Price : $14.99
Kensington HI FI HEADPHONE-NOISE REDUCTION BULK PACK ( 33137 )

Technical Details

  • Sold as 1 each

Costumer Reviews

These headphones are not bad. I mean for $9.83 I wasn't expecting high quality sound. I wanted to buy

some headphones to mess with or use for basic casual use because I tend to be scared of breaking the

chord when I am out and about with my other expensive in-ear buds or studio quality headphones. I tried

these with the Fiio E5 headphone amplifier (just for fun) and it's at best a decent sound (I give it

a 6 out of 10). When I tried them on my home desktop, along with the Fiio E5, and an equalizer to

increase the treble and mids... it sounded better. The sound went from a low quality 6 to a listen able

8 out of 10).

The downside about those who wear glasses (such as myself) is that it does apply a lot of pressure when

using these for more than 30 minutes. I have to take them off, take a break, and then continue using them

again. So far I am wearing them right now and listening to Poi Dog Pondering and I must say it sounds

pretty damn good for mellow music, but it's not meant for the heavier genres such as metal, alt-rock, or

post/grunge rock. I don't recommend these for classical either seeing that the mids and highs are just not

there. The bass is adequate but not pulse pounding. I range the bass from a 4 out of 10. Overall, these

headphones sound great for mono or soft musical genres.

Would I buy these headphones again? Yes, I would for the sole purpose of using them out in public and listening

to soothing soft toned music, but not for more aggressive genres.

Build is plastic but the headphones have a solid feel. They do a good job blocking out external noise. Bass is strong and not too muddy. The main weakness is the treble. High frequency sounds such as cymbals sound a bit dull, like the treble control is turned down. Using an equalizer improved the sound.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP