Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Product Description

Style: EARPHONES


From the Manufacturer



Ultimate Ears:The 1 choice of the world's top touring musiciansIn-studio and on-stage, top touring musicians choose Ultimate Ears Custom Stage Earphones because they are made to deliver the best fit and sound reproduction available.


Based on PollstarPro Concert Pulse 04.2010


Learn more about Ultimate Ears


Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating EarphonesFit, form and frequencyFeel the energy of a live show with Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones. Immerse yourself in the sonically rich 3D soundstage with precision-crafted, top fire armature speakers. Choose from five sizes of soft silicone ear cushions or two pair of Comply Foam Tips to reduce background noise by up to 26dB.


High-Fidelity Sound SignatureSingle, top-fire, balanced armature design:Feel like you're at the show – as the custom-tuned speaker design produces an extended high-frequency response and creates a 3D soundstage.


Noise isolation:These earphones fit comfortably inside your ears, creating a secure seal that blocks outside noise by up to 26dB.


Frequency response: Frequency response of 20Hz–20kHz delivers clean bass, clear mid and crisp high tones.


Product Highlights


  • Extended high-frequency response

  • Blocks outside noise by 26dB

  • Five sizes of silicone ear cushions

  • Two pairs of Comply foam tips

  • Wear straight down or over the ear

  • Durable, 46" long cord


  • The Right Fit Flexible wearing: Wear the lightweight earphones (12.4g) in two directions – casually straight down, or securely over your ears while exercising.


    Comply Foam Tips: Provides maximum comfort and creates a seal for optimal noise-isolation. Two pairs are included.


    Soft silicone ear cushions: Choose from five sizes of provided ear cushions (XXS – L) to comfortably fit all size ears.


    Smart Design Red = right: Quickly identify left and right earphone.


    Tangle-resistant cord: The durable, 46" long cord doesn't tangle as easily as thinner ear bud cords.


    Pocket-ready hard case: Safely stow your earphones in a protective hard case that slips easily into a pocket.


    What's in the box


  • Earphones

  • Protective hard case

  • 5 pairs of soft ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)

  • 2 pairs of Comply Foam Tips

  • User documentation

  • CompatibilityAudio Players:


  • iPod and other MP3 players

  • iPhone and BlackBerry (audio playback only)

  • Home audio

  • Gaming consoles

  • Video/portable DVD players

  • Computers/laptops

    With a 3.5 mm jack.

  • Good


    Better


    Best


    Model


    Ultimate Ears 200 / 200vi


    Ultimate Ears 350


    Ultimate Ears 500 / 500vi


    Ultimate Ears 600 / 600vi


    Ultimate Ears 700


    Speaker Design


    Single diaphragm speakers get you in the sweet-sounding zone


    Single diaphragm speakers specially tuned for deep bass


    High-quality, single diaphragm speakers deliver crisp highs, warm mids, and powerful bass


    Single, top-firing armature in each ear produces extended high frequency response


    Dual Armature with passive crossover for a 3D soundstage


    Noise Isolation (dB)


    26dB


    22dB


    26dB


    26dB


    26dB


    Comfort Features


    Sits stylishly and unobtrusively in your ears.


    Lightweight and wears over the ear or down.


    Sleek micro design virtually disappears in your ear.


    Comply Foam Tips


    1 pair


    2 pairs


    2 pairs


    Soft Silicone Ear Cushions


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    Headset Model


    Ultimate Ears 200vi


    N/A


    Ultimate Ears 500vi


    Ultimate Ears 600vi


    N/A


    Compatibility


    iPod and other MP3 players, iPhone, BlackBerry with 3.5mm jack , Home audio, Gaming consoles, Video/portable DVD players, Computers/laptops


    Color Choices


    3


    1


    1


    1


    1


    The remote and mic are supported by iPhone 3GS, iPod nano (4th and 5th gen.), iPod touch (2nd gen.), iPod classic (120GB/160GB). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd gen.). Requires latest iPod software. Audio is supported by all iPod and iPhone models.


    Volume control functionality not available with BlackBerry devices. Audio is supported by all music-enabled smartphones with 3.5 mm jack.


    Available on vi Versions only


    Ultimate ears 600 noise-isolating earphones produce extended high-frequency response and a fuller soundstage, so you feel as though you are experiencing the quality, energy and emotion of a live performance.


    Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

    Product Details

    • Product Dimensions: 4 x 6.1 x 1.7 inches ; 7.7 ounces
    • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
    • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
    • ASIN: B003YKG2XC
    • Item model number: 985-000118

    Price : $99.00
    You Save : $0.99 (1%)
    Logitech Ultimate Ears 600 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

    Technical Details

    • Delivers a noise-isolating, 3D soundstage experience
    • Produces extended high-frequency response with balanced top-firing drivers
    • Wears in two directions ? straight down or over the ear
    • Fits all ears comfortably with five sizes (XXS-L) of soft silicone ear cushions and two pairs of Comply Foam Tips
    • Stores safely in a pocket-ready hardcase for protection

    Costumer Reviews

    I received these in December as part of the Amazon Vine program. I typically use these types of headphones, because they don't hurt my ears and noise isolation is pretty essential to me, as I use my iPod mostly in a loud gym and on a noisy public transportation system.

    First, the good news: These are the best at noise reduction of any headphones I've ever tried. I literally could not hear anything outside of the music/podcast playing. They were almost too good -- if I didn't have my metro stop memorized, I could easily miss it because I truly could not hear the stops being announced.

    Next, the bad news: They appear to have broken already. I keep having to twist and turn the input jack to get adequate sound; otherwise it's prone to funky audio. And today I had an issue with static/interference on the right ear. It seemed to go away later - maybe because I was manipulating the jack to otherwise correct the audio - but I'm not counting on it staying away.

    Maybe I just got a weird pair? I don't know -- but I'd definitely look to other reviews to see if there are similar problems being reported before I pay the $75+ for these. 6 weeks is not enough time to justify having these kinds of issues.

    If you haven't already done so, read the first review of these earphones by Andrew Lawrence for the most comprehensive and definitive review. Read the others for confirmation or development of a consensus.

    I like how Logitech packages their earphones, They're wrapped carefully in a soft enclosure so that the cords come out tangle free. An attractive, hard plastic storage case is included as are extra ear pieces in five sizes and two sets of foam tips to block out maximum noise.

    At first I wasn't very impressed with these earphones. I used them on my desktop and laptop computers, comparing them over and over to the speakers and a pair of twenty dollar earphones. Try as I might I couldn't tell if the Logitech earphones were that much better. Then I read the first review here and remembered that I had to "burn in" my other pair of earbuds also. I hooked up the Logitechs to my desktop, clicked play all on my music folder, turned up the volume, and walked away.

    I tried my comparison tests again. This time I could hear noticeable differences. With the Logitech I could hear a quality and subtleness not evident with my small Bose shelftop speakers or two other pairs of earphones. The clarity of instruments and background sounds is remarkable; sounds that weren't even evident before are now prominent.

    Especially appealing to me is the noise-isolating feature. Sitting next to the kitchen television, I couldn't make out any of the muffled words from the television characters, words that seemed to be coming from the next room.

    Mrs. Spudman was speaking to me during my sound experiment. I could see her lips moving but could't hear her. I just waved to her and smiled. Nice! Very nice!

    If you are a dedicated audiophile, you may not mind spending 80 to a hundred dollars for a pair of quality earphones and will probably be very happy with these. I, on the other hand, though I can appreciate the quality and nuances of these Logitech phones would be just as content with a pair of middling earphones.

    As good as the sound produced from these Logitechs may be, it is not so outstanding as to make this a must have product. For me at least.

    I tested the Logitech ultimate ears on my top of the line HP notebook, an HP desktop, and my daughter's Ipod.

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

    .

      © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

    Back to TOP