Roadview Cdc-Ir10 Noise-Canceling Dual IR Headphones

Roadview Cdc-Ir10 Noise-Canceling Dual IR Headphones

Product Description

Roadview Cdc-Ir10 Noise-Canceling Dual Ir Headphones


Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 7.8 x 2.2 x 10 inches ; 1 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B003YOM16A
  • Item model number: CDC-IR10

Price : $19.93
You Save : $30.06 (60%)
Roadview Cdc-Ir10 Noise-Canceling Dual IR Headphones

List Price : $49.99
Roadview Cdc-Ir10 Noise-Canceling Dual IR Headphones

Technical Details

  • Compatible with All In-Vehicle Audio/Video Applications Using Wireless IR
  • Dual Source with Adjustable Headband
  • Wireless Dual Operation Capability
  • Opaque Styling IR Transparent ABS Plastic Housing
  • Receivers with 270 Degree Capture of IR Signal within 10'

Costumer Reviews

I ordered this and got another brand. I wish I could return but unfortunately cant. A complete waste of money.

Call me stupid, but I did not realize this item could only be used in a car. With all the technology terms out there, I only focused on "noise-canceling" and "headphones". It would have helped to have a better description of the product.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP