Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones

Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones

Product Description

ZX300Outdoor headband headphones: Powerful sound on the go: Use with a Walkman and MP3 player


Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 10 inches ; 4.2 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
  • ASIN: B004RKVXXM
  • Item model number: MDRZX300/RED

Price : $25.95
You Save : $4.04 (13%)
Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones

List Price : $29.99
Sony MDRZX300/RED Outdoor Headphones

Technical Details

  • Closed-type supra-aural, 30mm driver unit, neodymium magnet, 1.2m cable (both-sided)
  • High quality and powerful sound
  • Enjoy clear mids and deep bass
  • Four colors to suit your style

Costumer Reviews

I was looking for some headphones for my wife and found these. I tried about 5 different pairs ranging from $30 to $150. Overall, this pair sounds as good or better as anything I tried. Although the build quality isn't amazing, the ear cushions were surprisingly comfortable for the hour or so that I tried them and the highs are very clear for the price range. I wish that the bass extended down a little lower (perhaps a drawback of the 30mm driver), but the frequencies that are present are strong enough. I would also like a little more external noise reduction, but considering that they're on ear and this inexpensive, I'm not surprised. Again, a great purchase for my wife for general listening. She is very happy with them.

These headphones look nice and stylish, with right-size overhead band and right cord length, but sound is little bit muddy across whole frequency range. Still, I found it acceptable and good enough for this price category.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP