A4-TECH SecureFit Super Bass Metallic Earphone MK-650 For iPod - MP3 - DVD Players - Laptops - Desktop Computers & All Audio Players / Black
Product Description
Get the same sound as the high end, expensive brands for an amazing low price.Works like an earplug to block out noise naturally. Enables you to listen comfortably at lower volumes even in loud environments. Super Bass Sound, Just like in a studio.Unbelievable clear sound from just an earbud.Specifications:Speaker: 10mmSensitivity: 102 dB/mwat 1KHzImpedance: 32 Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHzPlug Type: 3.5mm StereoWeight: 14g Cable Length: 55 inchesProduct Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0042TBCGQ
Price : $0.99
You Save : $19.00 (95%)

List Price :
Technical Details
- In-Ear Style HI-FI Sound Quality Ultra Light-Weight Powerful Neodymium Magnet,Bass-driver Sound Ergonomic Design, Comfortable Fit
- Ergonomic iSecureFit Design In-Ear Style Comfortable Fit
- Lightweight Powerful Neodymium Magnet
- HI-FI Ultra Hi Quality ; Super Bass Driver Sound
- Compares in Sound to Most High-end Expensive Ear-bud Headphones, at a fraction of the Cost

Customer Reviews
I purchased these headphones as a quick substitute for the ones I previously owned that just broke. I received them in the mail and they worked for ONE day and then stopped working. Now only the right ear works and you have to wiggle the wire in the iPod input to even get that much out of them. I guess I should have realized $5 headphones would not be worth it. I do not recommend this product.
I used these headphones for about 3 weeks before i had any problems. They shorted a bit but promptly went back to normal.
As of today i was a little rough unplugging them and the end metal piece popped off rendering them useless. However im back to buy a couple more pair. The quality is surprisingly good for this price and the silicon has great noise cancellation much better then my iPhone headphones. Great buy, and cheap so this was expected.
Post a Comment