Able Planet extreme foldable active noise cancelling headphones

Product Description

Color: Black Plaid


Around the Ear Active Noise Canceling Headphones with Award Winning LINX Audio Technology


Able Planet extreme foldable active noise cancelling headphones

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 3.8 x 7 x 6 inches ; 1 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 2.2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B004MF53TM

Price : $79.00
You Save : $70.99 (47%)
Able Planet extreme foldable active noise cancelling headphones

List Price : $149.99

Technical Details

  • Patented Linx Audio Technology
  • State-of-the-art Active Noise Cancelation
  • InWire volume control for easy adjustment to safe listening levels
  • Superior comfort perfect for travel
  • Soft carrying Pouch
Able Planet extreme foldable active noise cancelling headphones

Customer Reviews

When I got this product, I was so excited!

However, when I was about to put it on, I saw the cushions that comes on top of your head are coming off. I could even see glue, and the inside of the cushions.

Maybe the product I got was the only bad one but let me say that the product quality is bad.

I returned it to amazon. This is my first time returning an item. I hope they will refund money back properly.

If you're looking for good noise canceling headphones, this isn't for you. It just makes a noise that feels like your ears are suction cups. You can still hear EVERYTHING

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP