ABLE PLANET NC180B MUSICIANS' CHOICE® Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones

Product Description


Ideal for the traveler, student or music lover. The latest technology and convenient foldable size. The NC180B features an adjustable headband, superior sound quality and clarity, patented LINX AUDIO technology, in-line volume control for easy adjustment to safe listening levels (no more hunting for the volume control) and state-of-the-art active noise cancelation (ANC). With over 26 International CES and CTIA awards, the sound quality will delight even the most discernable ear. ABLE PLANET NC180B MUSICIANS' CHOICE® Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones with LINX AUDIO

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 11 x 2.7 x 8.6 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B0067WBJS2
  • Item model number: NC180B

Price : $59.99
You Save : $20.00 (25%)
ABLE PLANET NC180B MUSICIANS' CHOICE® Foldable Active Noise Canceling Headphones with LINX AUDIO

List Price : $79.99

Technical Details

  • Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20,000Hz
  • Sensitivity at 1 kHz: 115 dB (Off); 121 dB (On)
  • Plug: 3.5mm, 1/4 Home Stereo Adaptor, AAA Battery (1), Soft carrying pouch
  • Featuring Award-Winning Patented LINX AUDIO® a Hear the Difference® technology
  • In-Line Volume Control for Easy Adjustment to Safe Listening Levels

Customer Reviews


Note - see similar review for the NC 200Bs. I own two of the NC200s and one pair of the NC180Bs. I can't tell the difference between the 200s and 180s, they look the same and perform the same.
I have the Bose NC15 and three pairs of the Able Planet Headphones for my daughters and wife. I travel frequently, so we could justify the cost of the Bose for me (my wife uses them when we travel together). We couldn't justify spending another $900 for three more pairs of Bose. These headphones are exceptional for movies on the airplane, or for listening to audio books. They don't sound as good as the Bose, but for less than a third of the price, what do you expect?
I've had two of these for over a year, and we just bought a third pair. So far, a small pice of plastic fell off of one of the battery doors, but it still works fine. No other problems.

Like a few other reviewers, I also recently bought this unit from Costco during their 2012 New Year discount (in fact 3 other units for my sons).
For myself, I plan to use this when I am on the business travel and occasionally when I wan to listen to music at home. I tested it's ability to cancel noise and it works great. It eliminates the low hissing noise from my HVAC quite effectively. The design of the headset is quite good, the quality of the ear pieces are nice both size-wise and quality of materials. It grips well to my ears when wearing it. The one concern is that it is made out of plastic, although it looked to be a good type of plastic. So, one needs to pay extra care when folding it, i.e., press that little snap-lock with the thumb to unlock then fold it instead of just force it out and risk breaking it.
I tested it with a few MP3 players, high end stero set and PC, so far sound quality is pretty good. It responses well to all range of sound frequencies (I tested with my stereo set that has 24 bands Equalizer). The length of the audio cable is anout right (about 6 ft) and built-in volume control is quite convenient to have. It also comes with 2 adapters (single 2.5.. tp double 2.5 mm for the plane use and single 2.5mm to larger one for stero use).
All in all it is quite good for the price.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP