Audio Cable for BOSE QC2 Noise Canceling Headphone

Customer Reviews


yeah, you found a good deal on a $15 bose product to replace your decaying cable. In reality, the quality was terrible. My apple earbuds sounded better. so don't waste your money, get the real ones on the bose site.

I'm not sure what problem the other reviewer is having. I ordered this cable, and other than a long wait on shipping I have no complaints. It seems to function as advertised, and I am not one who will put up with poor sound quality. In fact I ordered another one considering I'm on my 2nd replacement (though the 1st replacement didn't come from this seller) and anticipate eventually wearing through this one.
Audio Cable for BOSE QC2 Noise Canceling Headphone
Price : $6.49
Audio Cable for BOSE QC2 Noise Canceling Headphone

Product Description


QC2 headphones and the jack has the Hi/Lo switch. If you've got a bad cable, then this cable is guaranteed to get your headphones up and running again. BOSE accessories. 3.5mm extension cable, a length of about 1.6m, the sound pure. Condition:NEW Package included: 1 x audio cable for BOSE QC2 Noise Canceling Headphone

Technical Details

  • Audio Cable for BOSE QC2 Noise Canceling Headphone
Audio Cable for BOSE QC2 Noise Canceling Headphone

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP