EARBUDi Clips on and off Your Apple iPod® or iPhone® Earbuds - and Turns
Customer Reviews
I hate that the normal iPod earbuds always fall-out while I'm doing any kind of moderate physical activity. After exploring my options with wrap around head phones, sound isolating ear phones (the kind that "plug" your ear canal), I can honestly say I was impressed that these seem to work the best for me. They clip right onto the back of your earbuds and they work like a charm. In bike rides, I have only ever had to adjust them due to my hand snagging the cord on its way to the water bottle than due to any jostling. In a half hour jog, they stay the course without fail, and just seem to work.
I do think you want to leave them on all the earbuds all the time. If you keep clipping them on and off, I can see you potentially running into trouble with the clip's ability to grip the speaker.
These earbudi's work great when jogging, walking, or cleaning house! I don't have to worry about the earbuds coming out like before. Fantastic product!
Product Details
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B003T90WY8
Price : $9.99
You Save : $5.00 (33%)

Product Description
EARBUDi's clip on and off iPod® and iPhone® earbuds. Keeps earbuds in your ears during any sporting activity or for general use. Turns your standard Apple earbuds into sport buds. iPod is a trademark of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple, Inc.
List Price :
Technical Details
- Snaps on and off your Apple iPod® ; iPhone® earbuds
- Turns your Apple earbuds into sport earbuds
- Earbud tilts and rotates for a custom fit to your ear
- Soft over the ear design with comfortable fit
- Apple earbuds not included /patent pending

Post a Comment