JVC HAFX67A Air Cushion Headphone (Blue)
Customer Reviews
I already own dozens of earphones so I was very careful about getting another one. I spent lots of time research them.
When I saw the picture of this earbuds it looks flimsy and the shape is weird. After tried it on, I found the shape is to make the earbuds stay inside your ear and doesn't hurt your ears when you sleep with them.
The sound range is very wide even wider than a famous German cover ear headphone I have. The bass is clear and strong. All my friends tried it said this small earbud is amazing.
Along with the Philips Gogear Ariaz 16GB MP3 player, this has become part of my life. I bought a second pair (red color) just in case something happens to it.
No matter what the color is they all have the same quality. Get the lowest price one if you don't have color preference.
These ear buds are comfortable and the sound quality is good. The price of under $20 is all I will pay for an accessory that will break in less than a year. They all break
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 1.4 x 3.4 x 7.5 inches ; 2.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B003AIL2EW
- Item model number: HAFX67A
Price : $16.90
You Save : $3.05 (15%)

Product Description
Air Cushion Headphone
List Price :
Technical Details
- Soft Silicon Rubber Air Cushions
- 8.5 mm Neodymium driver
- Friction Noise Reduction Cord
- iphone / ipod compatible slim plug
- Cord Clip included

Post a Comment