Logitech Premium Notebook Headset

Customer Reviews


I needed to find a headset with a noise canceling microphone for use with Dragon NaturallySpeaking software. I'm currently dictating this review with the headset while my office is being vacuumed, so I would have to say it performs very well.
Sound quality is excellent. The travel case is an unusual bonus that I appreciate.

These are a really nice piece of technology, and not limited to Notebooks. I picked them up because the GE set I was using crapped out on me, all kinds of static. It was the right pick, because they're sturdy and well designed.
I use them for IP Telephony and they are really nice. The mic is clear, very little static, and I like the adjustable earpieces.
The mini jacks and USB connections are really nice - in case you happen to blow out your sound card jacks.
The fact that they are foldable, is just a bonus. The carrying case is great if you travel.
Mute and volume adjustment on the wire pod and no static interference when you make adjustments or switch the mic on and off. They are quite comfortable, and you can still hear ambient sounds if you need to.
Logitech Premium Notebook Headset
Price : $67.90
Logitech Premium Notebook Headset

Product Description


Amazon.com Product Description
Sleek USB/Analog headset, optimized for notebooks.Designed specifically for the needs of notebook users, the Premium Notebook Headset features a behind-the-head, adjustabledesign that folds flat for travel. The perfect headset for PC calling, Internet voice chat, gaming, and music—including most MP3 players—it offers high-performance audio, a noise-cancelling microphone, and in-line volume and mute controls. The included Analog-to-USB adaptor allows you to choose the best connection for your computer system.
Features
Adjustable earpiecesFor a comfortable, individualfit. The rotating microphone also adjusts, for optimum voice clarity.
Travel caseThe headsetfolds flat intothe included case, for protection on the way to the office or around the world.
Convenient in-line controlsProvides quick access to volume and mute functions.
Specifications
  • Frequency response: Headset: 20-20,000 Hz; Microphone: 100-10,000 Hz
  • Sensitivity: -62 dBV/iBar, -42 dBV/Pa+/-3dB
  • Cable length: 6 ft.

Package Contents
  • Premium Notebookheadset
  • Travel case
  • Analog-to-USB adapter
  • User guide
  • 1-year limited warranty

Cable - Behind-the-neck - USB

Technical Details

  • Adjustable earpieces for a comfortable fit
  • Included travel case
  • Convenient in-line controls for volume and muting
  • Includes analog-to-USB adapter
  • Perfect for VoIP, digital music and more
Logitech Premium Notebook Headset

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP