Maxell AA-I Airline Adapter
Product Description
Dual prong adapter connects your headphone to the in-flight entertainment system
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 5 x 3.5 x 0.3 inches ; 0.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B00083LFW6
- Item model number: 190395
Price : $3.89
You Save : $25.10 (87%)

List Price :
Technical Details
- Dual-prong adapter connects your headphone to the in-flight entertainment system
Customer Reviews
I love this adapter. I can enjoy airline movies without having to spend five bucks buying the headphones I can't use anywhere else except on oither airplanes. On international flights, headphones are free but I still prefer using my own in-ear headphones with the adapter. The only problem is, the adapter is so small, I lost three of them already. But that's not the adapter's fault.
I bought this adapter on a whim a few days before some international travel. I didn't expect to use it as I haven't seen a dual headphone jack on an airliner for years. The first leg of my travel was a 14 hour flight, and sure enough, dual headphone jacks.
Having the adapter saved me, I was able to use my Bose over-ear headphones and avoid the bad sound and discomfort of the in-flight headphones. This airline had movies on demand in the seatback and I ended up watching five movies in total pleasure.
Post a Comment