Noise Canceling Headphones

Product Description

This light weight, foldable noise canceling headset makes noiseless travel easy. The headset takes up far less space than most headsets and it has very comfortable leather-like ear cups and a sound quality that is quite sufficient. It’s very similar in delivering a high-quality audio experience. And, the patented noise-canceling circuitry is excellent. It mutes outside noise, neutralizing it with anti-noise so the drone of jet engines fade away.


Noise Canceling Headphones

Product Details

  • ASIN: B002IY8NIM
Noise Canceling Headphones
Noise Canceling Headphones

Customer Reviews

I just got the headset a week ago.

they are cheep and somehow comfort (it nice you can fold them...) but do not do the job.

when I first bought it I compared it to my simplest headphones which I got with my Sandisk mp3 player and there is nothing to compare- the sound quality is far lower! so I can imagine the difference to a higher quality headset.

then, I checked it again (still with a new battery) on my first flight and they are no near any BOSE headset.

I was prepared to "pay" with low sound quality to noise canceling abilities but there are almost none.

After reading the reviews (on the "Richard Solo" site...) I expected them to be a little bit quiet (aka noise canceling) but I was very disappointed.

not worth the 35$ + shipping I paid.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP