Oadie SupraBass Hi-Fi Noise Canceling Earbuds with Inline Mic FBA
Product Description
Best in-class sound reproduction Acoustic driver for excellent bass reproduction Sturdy construction for long life Made of solid wood In-line mic for audio calls
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2 x 2 inches ; 3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B005P95DTY
Price : $59.99
You Save : $48.00 (80%)

Technical Details
- Designed for the avid music lover. Acoustic driver produces rich sound.
- Produces rich bass. Made of solid wood.
- Three sizes of replaceable inserts for the perfect in-ear fit.

Customer Reviews
I have a pair of sony/skullcandy headphones that I use everyday, but I would always complain that the bass is not enough. I purchasedSony MDRNC7/BLK Noise Canceling On-Ear headphones (Black) as a result of wanting more bass and with the added noise cancelling, but it got uncomfortable carrying the headphones around so I resulted to amazon for new headphones. The Oadie SupraBass are a really good pair of headphones the bass is sufficient while the tweeter is not overpowered.
Plus- Solid Wood
Rope/fabric cord
In-line microphone works perfectly with my iphone 3g/ipod 3rd gen
Interchangeable ear fits
Perfect noise-cancelling
Cons-
Almost no cons except that the fabric cord can be difficult to untangle
I would recommend this product to any music lover from classical to deathmetal they will surprise you at how good they really work.
and for the price outstanding with prime purchased for $11.99, ordered Sunday night and received it Tuesday afternoon. :)
Not sure how they get away with calling these "SuperBass" just got these and was hoping for the best but its not to be.
The sound is crisp and clear however the volume is very low and bass is non existent.
The material covered cord when it rubs against anything you can hear its kinda like when a heavy person wears cords and then walks.
For the price I may keep them as a throw away back up pair but if you love to listen to music these are not for you.
Post a Comment