Panasonic RP-HV154 Step Earbuds (Black)
Product Description
Amazon.com Product Description
Select Specifications
Drive Unit (mm):
14.8
Impedance:
17
Sensitivity (dB/mW):
105
Max. input (mW):
40
Frequency Response (Hz-kHz):
10 - 25
Cord length (ft):
3.9
Weight w/o cord (oz):
0.18
In-cord Volume:
No
Miniplug (3.5mm):
Yes
Air Plug Adaptor:
No
Magnet Type:
Nd:Neodymium
Plug:
Nickel
Panasonic RP-HV154 Step Ear buds (Black)
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 3.9 x 1 x 1 inches ; 3.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B0052T7FBG
- Item model number: RP-HV154-K
Price : $7.28
You Save : $0.71 (9%)

List Price :
Technical Details
- Powerful sound with Neodymium magnet
- Frequency response 10Hz - 25kHz
- Simple and sophisticated design
Customer Reviews
These earphones, in my opinion, should be bought under extreme circumstances when you need your music and the pair you had just got lost, or stolen or the line broke, maybe the earpiece just fell out. This does not deliver quality sound. However, there are some pros to these earphones.
PROS: its mostly black - matches most attires.
PROS: Looks more expensive in online images.
PROS: Weight is negligible, doesn't add to overweight fee at the airport
PROS: Chord has good length.
Cons: (might need to be seated in a comfortable position for this one, because its long... kinda)
CONS: Light weight - and not in a good way, feels cheap and flimsy.
CONS: Light and thin chord - Thinner and lighter than quality earphones, I THINK it may be susceptible to easy breakage.
CONS: Light earpiece - does not have that 'right fit' feeling you get with quality earphones.
CONS: Sound Quality - If you're aiming for a natural, relaxing experience of wind rushing over a grassy knoll, then this is the earphones for you. I heard more wind noise/interference than music, and yes I was in a place without windows, could have sworn I was standing outside during a rain storm.
CONS: Bass and Treble, well, it was ....flat, treble was a teeny bit more distinct than bass. Vocals a bit more distinct than both, but then again, I mostly heard wind noise/interference.
VERDICT: If you don't care much about the highs and lows of music and require casual listening, maybe an audiobook, radio on your cellphone, then I guess you can buy it? This is definitely not for audiophiles.
My last pair, that lasted a whopping 2 years were cowon earphones. Just make sure its in a case while travelling and it will last. Here is the link: COWON Earphones Black for iAUDIO/COWON and they cost less too. I didn't buy them because I wanted to try something different. Oh well.... we all learn.
I bought this item for my daughter. Her previous set came with her MP3 player lasted 2-3 years. The sound on this set was better than her old set but within 30 days the sound cuts out if you move the cord. Will look into returning these.
Update.
Daughter gave them to me last week to "fix" Now I look and the return window is 30 days, which was 5 days ago...
Post a Comment