Premium Stereo Headphone / Earphone Earbud for Apple iPod / iPhone 3G 3GS

Customer Reviews


I bought these to use with iPod so I could Skype call to friends and family while overseas. The sound quality is good, rich tones when listening to music. People I talk to on Skype say that they hear me clear and loud. My laptop mic was not giving good results, so I was pleased that people reported good sound from the mic on these head phones. They do seem like they are cheaply made, but they are serving the purpose that I wanted them for very well. The ear phones fit well and are comfortable to wear. My only minor complaint is that the cord length between the mic and earphone could be an inch or two longer so that I could hold the mic in front of my mouth when talking. I might just have a big head others may find there is plenty of length. But it is minor because people say they hear me well. I am not sure how long they will last before something breaks or comes loose. But at the price I paid for them it is not a major loss if they do break. I have been using them for a month now, listening to music and skyping everyday. I am pleased with the purchase so far. If available I would look for ones with a plug that has a 90 degree bend, rather than straight like these, so these is less chance of putting pressure on the audio jack on the iPod, I just try to be careful and not have the phones plugged in when in a tight pocket. One tast thing, the cord is just a little to short to reach my ears when I have the iPod in my pants pocket. But again I am a big person, 6'2" so if you are a smaller person you probably will not have the cord length issues that I do.

pure crap, i could just keep repeating this but... the sound is terrible! no bass, i bought them form my ipod 4. i bought a $5 pair in an airport that sounded better! i would return them but the postage cost more than they are worth. PASS! spend the extra money on a better pair.

Product Details

  • Item Weight: 3 pounds
  • Shipping Weight: 0.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
  • ASIN: B002SN8YVE
  • California residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning.
  • Item model number: CPA-1630-2
Premium Stereo Headphone / Earphone Earbud for Apple iPod / iPhone 3G 3GS 4
Price : $2.72
Premium Stereo Headphone / Earphone Earbud for Apple iPod / iPhone 3G 3GS 4

Product Description


Premium Stereo Headphone / Earphone Earbud for Apple iPod / iPhone 3G 3GS 4

Technical Details

  • Rugged construction with small form factor, lightweight
  • Bullet head for durable use
  • Send/End/Playback button
  • Microphone button can also display music with double click
  • Fashion-conscious, ergonomic design
Premium Stereo Headphone / Earphone Earbud for Apple iPod / iPhone 3G 3GS 4

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP