Sennheiser CX 270 Noise-Reduction Headphones (Black)
Product Description
Perfect for getting around town, ergonomic design and fit with excellent passive noise reducing technology.
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.2 x 6.3 inches ; 0.3 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B00361ERCC
- Item model number: CX 270
Price : $31.18
You Save : $28.77 (48%)

List Price :
Technical Details
- Perfect fit
- Excellent passive noise reducing technology.
- Outstanding bass response

Customer Reviews
I have owned Sennheiser headsets for many years. They are excellent for music reproduction. When I needed to replace the Apple earpieces on my iPod4 I naturally chose the Sennheiser CX-270. However, the ones I just received are a great disappointment. Instead of balanced audio reproduction, both of the earpieces produce a very shrill sound with very little middle or low frequencies. Someone at the Sennheiser factory in China did NOT check this production run for quality. The box bears a lot number of 0420A. I suspect the whole lot will perform just as poorly. Amazon needs to Contact Sennheiser about the poor quality of this product.
These headphones are really comfortable and have excellent sound quality. The bass sounds AMAZING! I've had lots of other ear buds but the bass never sounds any good. I would definitely buy another pair of these if I were to sprout an extra pair of ears!
Post a Comment