Sennheiser CX 271 Noise-Reduction Headphones for Smaller Ear (Black)

Product Description


Perfect for getting around town, ergonomic design and fit with excellent passive noise reducing technology. Sennheiser CX 271 Noise-Reduction Headphones for Smaller Ear (Black)

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 1.8 x 1.2 x 6.3 inches ; 1.6 ounces
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
  • ASIN: B00361ERCM
  • Item model number: CX 271

Price : $39.99
You Save : $19.96 (33%)
Sennheiser CX 271 Noise-Reduction Headphones for Smaller Ear (Black)

List Price : $59.95

Technical Details

  • Designed for the smaller ear
  • Excellent passive noise reducing technology.
  • Outstanding bass response

Customer Reviews


I have very tiny ears for an adult and have never been able to find a pair of earbuds that didn't hurt. These are GREAT and stay in my ears for a full 1 1/2 hour workout with my Shuffle. The sound is exceptional, mainly because they fit correctly. I've always gotten better products from Sennheiser - I have an older pair of over the ear noise cancelling travel headphones which I loved - these earbuds rate highly.

Very nice headphones, great sound, I bought them to use with my new Kindle Fire and I love them! Buy them, you won't regret it.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP