Thinksound Rain 9mm High Definition Passive Noise Isolating Wooden Headphone (Silver/Cherry)
Product Description
In-ear 9mm high definition headphone with passive noise isolation. Features crisp highs with balanced bass and mids for the discriminating listener. Works with iPhone, iPod, MP3,CD, DVD, PSP and computers Wooden housing for crisp, accurate music reproduction. Available in two beautiful finishes, Black Chocolate and Silver Cherry Passive noise cancellation minimizes ambient sounds. Ultra lightweight design with PVC-free, tangle-resistant cable. Dynamic driver features 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response. 3.5mm gold plated plug for increased sound clarity. Four sized flexible silicon ear inserts for secure fit (s/m/l/xl). Cord clip and cotton carrying pouch included.
Product Details
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 3.8 x 1 inches ; 1.6 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- ASIN: B002VKBMU4
- Item model number: RAINSLVCHRY
Price : $52.30
You Save : $37.69 (42%)

List Price :
Technical Details
- Works with iPhone, iPod, MP3, CD, DVD, PSP and computers
- Wooden Housing for crisp, accurate music production
- Passive noise cancellation minimizes ambient sounds
- Ultra lightweight design with PVC-free, tangle resistant cable
- Cord clip and cotton carrying pouch included

Customer Reviews
I've been searching for a set of ear buds to replace those awful OEM ipod buds. The 9mm Rain buds intrigued me as I needed something smaller than the ipod buds and I listen to a lot of music with horns and high ends. I've owned them for better than 2 weeks now and riding the tube to work has never been more enjoyable. I recommend these buds to people that have had comfort issues with the ipod buds and are looking for excellent performance and value. Very impressed with this product.
I really wanted to love these. Very cool looking, reasonable price ; good consumer feedback. My experience with the buds was quite poor, though. First, I completely understand how these in-ear buds require a good seal to sound their best. I also understand the whole "burning in" concept, that they'll sound much better after several hours use. I spent a good 30 minutes going through the fittings that came with these, assuring a great in-ear fit. Then, I turned on the music and got an instant headache from the all-high-end-no-bass-whatsoever experience (more than one type of source was used for the music, too). I tried desperately to be patient, removing them . . .and that's when I noticed the part of the wire that seals near the buds had come loose on the left bud. After thirty minutes. This didn't cause any audio issues, but it did leave an exposed place right where the bud ; the wire connect.
I did get the opportunity, for the first time (and I'm a HUGE Amazon customer) to test Amazon's return/refund policy. Within a week I had a refund. Five stars to Amazon, one star for these earbuds. I just ordered the Monster Turbine earbuds instead (quite a bit more expensive), so we'll see about those in another review . . . .
UPDATE: I did return these buds, but must confess to being very impressed with getting an email from the CEO of the company asking why I hadn't contacted them (frankly, I didn't even realize I should). I may have gotten a bum pair that may not have even been legit. In any case, this outstanding concern for customer experience forced me to re-rate from one to three stars based on that alone. I will consider their products again in the future.
Post a Comment