V-MODA Faze In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with Universal One-Button

Product Description


Great sound meets hands-free convenience and ideal ergonomics with V-MODA's Faze metal headphone with microphone. With V-MODA's fundamentals of precise engineering, quality materials and fashion-forward design at its core, the Faze headphone offers its user the finest in sound and style. Faze is universally compatible with all iPhone, iPod, latest BlackBerry Smartphones, MP3, CD, DVD, and computers V-MODA Faze In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with Universal One-Button Mic (Nero)

Product Details

  • Product Dimensions: 1 x 4 x 7 inches
  • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • ASIN: B002XYUHFY
  • Item model number: FZ-NERO

Price : $32.00
You Save : $17.99 (36%)
V-MODA Faze In-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphone with Universal One-Button Mic (Nero)

List Price : $49.99

Technical Details

  • hands-free microphone and call/music control button
  • lightweight ergonomic aluminum alloy design
  • Kevlar reinforced cable for ultimate durability
  • three pairs of both black and clear silicone fittings (S,M,L)
  • 2.5mm adaptor for compatibility with all Blackberry Smartphones

Customer Reviews


If you are looking for reasonable sound at an reasonable price, I would recommend the Vmoda Faze ear buds. You will get acceptable highs and lows, but do not expect strong bass or transparent sound. Also the sound is a little dry and seems to have some emphasis in the mid to upper range. As for bass, at first I thought it was lacking. However when I selected a larger size of silicone (allowing the ear buds to sit further out and yet still fit well), the bass performance improved and could be typified as "tight". (Perhaps this change of space in the ear canal is a factor in tuning the bass reponse of the drivers.) Finally, overall construction is good. One physical feature I appreciate is that the cord remains straight and resists tangling. Give it a try!

I remember listening to ipod headphones years ago and breaking those (which have horrible sound quality and range) and going through at least 4 other brands of in-ear headphones. The V-Moda FAZE headphones (NOT the headphone ; mic version) are the best I have yet heard, broke (; fixed), and last the longest. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THESE to the layman consumer up to the aspiring audiophile on a tight budget. Don't let it's price fool you, she's got a bang with every buck you spend.
Pros:
Deep lows and sparkling highs (Advertised Frequency Response: 18 Hz - 22 kHz)
Absence of outside noise ; internal distortion
Durable (out of a year of use only had to re-solder the in-ear wiring, never had to touch the plug (I find this area breaks the most)
Multiple size "silicon fitting" ear pieces (it's what keeps them from falling out like Apple's standard iPod headphones)
Easier to repair than most in-ear headphones.
Cons:
Ear pieces come off very easily (already lost a total of two within a year of steady use).
Headphone Access is glued (expect to use pliers/pipe-wrench to open up earpieces ; re-glue)
Headphone Plug is completely sealed (although I haven't find this area break yet, should it, I will have to replace the plug entirely).
I am a current music/audio enthusiast and a former music student.

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

.

  © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

Back to TOP