Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

Product Description

From the Manufacturer



Ultimate Ears:The 1 choice of the world's top touring musiciansIn-studio and on-stage, top touring musicians choose Ultimate Ears Custom Stage Earphones because they are made to deliver the best fit and sound reproduction available.


Based on PollstarPro Concert Pulse 04.2010


Learn more about Ultimate Ears


Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating EarphonesWith pro quality hidden insideHear your music like never before with Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones. Immerse yourself in a 3D soundstage delivered by two pro-quality speakers per ear. Wear them down or up – either way the sleek micro design virtually disappears in your ear. Find the most comfortable fit with five sizes of soft silicone ear cushions and two Comply Foam Tips that reduce noise by 26dB.


Pro-Quality Sound ReproductionDual-armature design with passive crossover: Feel like you're at the show – as two custom-tuned armature speakers produce rich punchy bass in one speaker, and clear mids and highs in the other.


Immersion sound signature: Enjoy a 3D soundstage that makes you feel as though you are experiencing the quality, energy and emotion of a live performance.


Frequency range: 20Hz – 20kHz to deliver cleaner, clearer mid and high tones.


Product Highlights


  • Two custom-tuned speakers per ear

  • Sleek micro-design

  • Blocks outside noise by 26dB

  • Five sizes of silicone ear cushions

  • Two pairs of Comply foam tips

  • Wear straight down or over the ear

  • The Right Fit Sleek micro design: The small size and featherweight earphone (only 11.6g) virtually disappears when inserted in your ear.


    Comply Foam Tips: Provides maximum comfort and creates a seal for optimal noise-isolation. Two pairs are included.


    Tapered soft silicone ear cushions:Fit more naturally than traditional “square” ear cushions. Choose from five sizes of provided ear cushions (XXS – L) to comfortably fit all size ears.


    Flexible wear: Wear the lightweight earphones (11.6g) in two directions – casually down, or securely over your ears while active.


    Smart Design Red = right: Quickly identify left and right earphone.


    Tangle-resistant cord: The durable, 46" long cord doesn't tangle as easily as thinner ear bud cords.


    Pocket-ready hard case: Safely stow your earphones in a protective hard case that slips easily into a pocket.


    What's in the box


  • Earphones

  • Protective hard case

  • 5 pairs of soft ear cushions (XXS, XS, S, M, L)

  • 2 pairs of Comply Foam Tips

  • User documentation

  • CompatibilityAudio Players:


  • iPod and other MP3 players

  • iPhone and BlackBerry (audio playback only)

  • Home audio

  • Gaming consoles

  • Video/portable DVD players

  • Computers/laptops

    With a 3.5 mm jack.

  • Good


    Better


    Best


    Model


    Ultimate Ears 200 / 200vi


    Ultimate Ears 350


    Ultimate Ears 500 / 500vi


    Ultimate Ears 700


    Speaker Design


    Single diaphragm speakers get you in the sweet-sounding zone


    Single diaphragm speakers specially tuned for deep bass


    High-quality, single diaphragm speakers deliver crisp highs, warm mids, and powerful bass


    Dual Armature with passive crossover for a 3D soundstage


    Noise Isolation (dB)


    26dB


    22dB


    26dB


    26dB


    Comfort Features


    Sits stylishly and unobtrusively in your ears.


    Sleek micro design virtually disappears in your ear.


    Comply Foam Tips


    1 pair


    2 pairs


    Soft Silicone Ear Cushions


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    5 sizes (XXS-L)


    Headset Model


    Ultimate Ears 200vi


    N/A


    Ultimate Ears 500vi


    N/A


    Compatibility


    iPod and other MP3 players, iPhone, BlackBerry with 3.5mm jack , Home audio, Gaming consoles, Video/portable DVD players, Computers/laptops


    Color Choices


    3


    1


    1


    1


    The remote and mic are supported by iPhone 3GS, iPod nano (4th and 5th gen.), iPod touch (2nd gen.), iPod classic (120GB/160GB). The remote is supported by iPod shuffle (3rd gen.). Requires latest iPod software. Audio is supported by all iPod and iPhone models.


    Volume control functionality not available with BlackBerry devices. Audio is supported by all music-enabled smartphones with 3.5 mm jack.


    Available on vi Versions only


    Ultimate ears 700 noise-isolating earphones feature two custom-tuned drivers in each ear. they separate high and low frequencies to deliver sound so full and detailed you’ll hear breaths in between lyrics.


    Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

    Product Details

    • Product Dimensions: 4 x 6.1 x 1.7 inches ; 7.7 ounces
    • Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
    • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
    • ASIN: B003YKG2YQ
    • Item model number: 985-000172

    Price : $131.56
    You Save : $18.43 (12%)
    Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

    List Price : $149.99

    Technical Details

    • Reproduces the highs and lows separately with two custom-tuned drivers per ear
    • Provides big sound from a sleek micro-design that virtually disappears in your ear
    • Reduces outside noise by 26db
    • Fits comfortably with five sizes (XXS-L) of soft silicone ear cushions and two Comply Foam Tips
    • Wears in two directions ? straight down or over the ear
    Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver

    Customer Reviews

    I've spent more on full size headphones but theses were by far the most expensive earbuds I've ever purchased. My initial fear was laying down that much cash for an accessory that is by intent so mobile: It could get lost, could get snagged on something and break, could be chewed up by my 1 year old. I threw caution to the wind, clicked that 'one-click' buy it button and soon these earbuds where in my ears. The sound quality was entirely satisfying. I produce music and often times I do so 'on the go' with my laptop. These earbuds give you a very balance sound picture so that it's actually feasible to mix music with them. After 1 month of use the 1/8th" jack(plug) housing and the wire casing started to separate. On examination it appears to me the wire casing only enters the jack housing by about 12th of an inch and is held there by clamping force and maybe a small amount of adhesive. This doesn't seem very durable and I'm surprised more reviewers haven't had this failure. The roughest treatment they received from me was sitting in my pocket while I walked around. Maybe once or twice the cable got snagged by something. I have an earbud set that came with my smartphone that I have had for about 11 months that has received worse treatment and still looks and works like new . I used the UE700s roughly 5 days a week for a little over a month and they were falling apart.

    Customer service was responsive upon contacted and I arrange to ship the UE700s back and get a replacement set. About 3 weeks later I had them. After 1 month of use, guess what. The exact same failure. This time I tried to just suck it up and be gentle with them as the wire began separating, to no avail. The wire eventually completely separated and now the left ear piece produces about 70% less sound. From other reviews it sounds like this is not unprecedented so I don't know if the sound loss is related to the wire issue.

    They sound amazing but I would not buy them again. They are not robust enough for a reasonable amount of wear.They're ear buds after all, they are supposed to be able to move with you!

    I contacted Logitec and generously, they are willing to replace them. Again. This time I'm going to take them to Radio Shack and get some heat-shrink casing and try to reinforce the jack area. Hopefully that helps. Otherwise I sort of threw $160 away.

    I ended up grabbing the UE 700's after one of the Ultimate Ears employees told me that their sounds signature was very similar to the old Super.fi 5 Pro's (which until now were the best set of headphones I'd ever owned... I was inconsolable when one of the buds fell off the detachable chord in the rain to be promptly swallowed by a gutter). That's all I needed to hear. That nigh perfectly neutral sound with the cleanest bass anyone could ask for was the lost companion my ears had been longing for throughout the last few years of crappy cans. They certainly didn't disappoint.

    With these guys in hand I'm rediscovering new levels and textures in my music that were simply beyond the ability of lower quality headphones to produce. I'm hearing layers of sound which were simply not present without the pristine sound reproduction of the UE 700's. These little things pump out an absurd level of accuracy and every day that I spend with them in my ears makes my world a better place.

    To say that I'm pleased with them is a gross understatement... It would be more accurate to say that in my list of life essentials, these headphones are quickly approaching food, shelter and David Bowie. These gorgeous little dime sized pills are to be taken aurally at least once a day (read: as frequently as possible) to ensure euphoric audio bliss.

    Thank you so much for giving my ears back what they desperately needed.

    Post a Comment

    Popular Posts

    .

      © Copyright by Headphones Cancelling Support By Automatically Posting from Amazon Content to Blogger

    Back to TOP